Confessions of the Anonymous 2005

Share your confessions. It will be hard to keep things to yourself.
Read along, maybe you're not alone.
................................................................................

Monday, December 19, 2005

Once, my friends and I went on an outing trip and saw some rock concert. When we went back to one of our friend's place to sleep over (all of us on the floor carpet), I got to lie down beside one of the girls on our group who happens to be already married and with kids. When she thought I was asleep along with everyone, I heard her whispering to me that she liked me so much she can't keep it anymore. I feigned to have woken up and saw her face just inches from mine. Next thing I knew, we were already lip-locking and soon fell asleep.
That was the start of our little affair that was more of the physical kind. Nobody knew about it.

- frozendagger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home