Confessions of the Anonymous 2005

Share your confessions. It will be hard to keep things to yourself.
Read along, maybe you're not alone.
................................................................................

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I got inspired by one of the posts here.
At home last night, I noticed that one of my toothbrushes was obviously being used by someone else in the house. The bristles were all worn out! So what I did was I got the toothbrush and used it to brush the edges on a trash can.
The next day, I saw the toothbrush back on the rack which meant someone again used it and replaced it there. That made my day.

- jep19

2 Comments:

  • this was a brutal thing to do.. but sometimes, one can't really help it..

    there was one time, i found out that my brother and i were using the same toothbrush.. that was gross, and i got into a verbal fight with him..

    By Blogger AbyChu, at 11:56 PM  

  • that's plain mean

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home